Mind Matters PsychiatryMD
2620 Long Prairie Road | Suite 100
Flower Mound, TX 75022
HOURS: Monday - Tuesday 8-5
Wednesday - Friday 9-6/Lunch 12-1
Saturdays by Appointment
A New Level of Psychiatric Care
Therefore, it is vital each counselor has a sterling intellectual base from which to draw, a deep nonjudgmental capacity for empathy, and the ability to put it all in context for each patient in real time, so they can find more peace.
- Oladele Adebogun M.D. - Psychiatrist
- Ashley Adebogun - Office Manager
- Josee Segal - PMHNP-BC - Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Matthew Peterson - LPC/Individual Counseling
- Britni Cannon - LPC/Individual Counseling
- Taylor Dyson - LPC Intern/Family Counseling Supervised by Dr. Sarah Woods, LMFT-S
- Wonda DeHoyos - LPC Intern/Play Therapy/Expressive Arts Supervised by Andrea Keel Schultz, M.Ed, LPC-S, RPT-S
- Grace Adebogun - TMS Coordinator
- Joanne Ertle - Front Office
- Nora O'Connor - Front Office
- Sheterria "Bree" Jones - Front Office
Copyright 2017, Mind Matters Psychiatry MD, All Rights Reserved
We are only as good as our staff. Patient relations are only as good as the front office. Therapy is only as effective as the counselor and psychiatry is only as good as the doctor/nurse. Fortunately, we feel we have assembled a top-flight staff to handle all your concerns from a 360 perspective, moment to moment.
From Day One, our nurturing and empowering team has played a key role in our mission. After all, patients bring a lifetime of issues with them.